By Janie Jones
- "Zero tolerance for extremist and terrorist activity in Bedfordshire." Here is an incomplete and ongoing list of EDL related criminals who have been convicted, this might be a good start when looking for your extremists Kev https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oCFu4MXoeKFDJBVMfPegvQqiDL91Q8jg_ZOyhe7VgV4/edit?pli=1
- " Robust and decisive measures to cut drug-dealing and drug-related offences." thats yaxley fucked http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm4gflm2ws1qfswj8o1_400.jpg
- " Zero tolerance for anti-social behaviour that blights the lives of many Bedfordshire citizens." is he planning on banning the EDL? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ8BlIuIifE&list=UUQOG9ev0XY9564eHTej0XnA&index=20&feature=plcp , http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-15313902 seems pretty antisocial to me
- "End politically correct, two-tier policing." is yaxley finaly going down? how many convictions without a prison sentence?
- " for this new arrangement to work will require a PCC of dynamism, drive and dedication, someone who knows the county like the back of his hand, a natural communicator who can build bridges between the police and public.” http://www.blottr.com/breaking-news/edl-refuse-liaise-met-over-return-walthamstow the EDL in one of many threats to no longer liaise with police.
- " Communicating and building effective working relationships is what I do best, both in my work as a team leader in the construction industry and in my political activities” anyone want to ask the NWI, ENA, CXF, etc about effective working relations.
Kevin Carroll was charged and subsequently convicted of using words and threatening behaviour likely to cause fear harrasment and alarm, he was given a conditional discharge. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10731835
he was also arrested for a rooftop protest at FIFA HQ was fined £2,300 and £700 costs after spending 3 days in jail http://www.lutontoday.co.uk/news/local/edl_members_fined_over_rooftop_protest_1_3252965
police commissioner? you’re having a laugh.