Andrew Edge. Why is it all EDL supporters resemble the aliens from the film Hangar 18?
Is there some sort of top secret government cloning tank that produces them? They all seem to think and act the same way too, like they had one mind!
A Bad Lad (Allegedly)
Anyway it seems Andrew Edge is facing prison: https://www.facebook.com/andrew.edge.1426/posts/326771527503041?fref=nf
A nice screen-cap in case the thread mysteriously vanishes….
Phew! What A Loony!
His own words:
5 hrs ·
this time in a week from now i start a four day trial in birmingham crown court with my fellow edl lions im about to lose my home my family my business becauz were goin to be fitted up by west midlands police and our corrupt goverment my barristers telling me to expect 3/4 yrs ffs ..but you know what its all been worth it to stand with my edl family and to make a stand against islam dnt get me wrong im gona miss my kids and grandkids but my home and business i can build again …the way i see it sumone as to stand up to muslims tryna over run our country and make us live under sharia law how am i supposed to just sit back and say or do nothing wen pakistani men are raping our children i carnt!! thats not me i will stand and fight for my country for our customs and my beleifs i dnt want halal meat forced dwn my throat i dont want arranged marriages and under age sex its all totally wrong and against our countrys laws ..but our corrupt goverment are happy to turn a blind eye …WELL guess wat im fakin not and i refuse to thats why im a proud footsoldier of the EDL and while ill always will be they can throw me in prison and throw away the key but ill never change my views the days islam attacked lee rigby on the streets of our capital city was in my eyes the day i went to war and i will continue to be at war until the last muslim as left our lands im sat watching channel 4 news writing this there interveiwing muslims in rusholme manchester there sayin how britain shud not join america in bombing isis ffs !!” wel i say fuck you u horrible cunts i hope we blow them all to smithereans ther fukin barbaric evil paedos in my eyes and they disgust me and always will ..to all my edl family keep up the good fight caus ur the only people who giv me and my country any kind of hope …wen i do get sent dwn i wil open a edl prison division and will sumhow keep in touch with all u brave men and angels cauz in my eyes ur all good down to earth people the backbone of our country so remember NFSE to islam stay loud and proud and respect to u all E E EDL til day i die …plz like and share so amany patriots
Edge considers himself a foot-soldier at war with Islam, prepared to lose his family and his livelihood for his beliefs, which involve forcing Islam from this country.
Now if the last sentence actually read, “Edge considers himself a foot-soldier at war for Islam, prepared to lose his family and his livelihood for his beliefs, which involve forcing Islam on this country”, the media would doubtless be having a field day.
He is an intolerant fanatic who sees violence as a means to an end and sees a specific incident as an excuse to behave this way. The same as Islamist fanatics in fact.
Hamas say pretty much the same thing about how they’ll be at war until every last Jew has left Israel/Palestine, yet everyone accepts them as fanatical extremists whereas the EDL are “patriots”.
We Woz Set Up!
As usual we have the EDL claiming they were “fitted up” by the police and our “corrupt government”. It’s apparently all some big conspiracy against the EDL in order to silence them and protect Muslims, who according to people like Andrew Edge are paedophiles and terrorists who are taking over.
Why non-Muslim politicians would happily protect such people, who according to the EDL will eventually kill them, is anyone’s guess. The usual explanation is that it’s either a conspiracy between hardcore communists (that includes David Cameron!) and ultra-zealous Islamists, or that the “lefties” (anyone who doesn’t spend their entire existence hating Muslims) are too stupid to notice that every last single Muslim is engaged in a holy war to take over the UK. In all cases anyone who doesn’t like the EDL and similar extremists is considered to support paedophilia and terrorism.
Yes, most conspiracy theories are built on mindless bullshit when you think about it.
Reality vs Bullshit
Here’s what himself and eight other EDL supporters were charged with on 25th February 2014: http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-edl-riot-nine-court-6745053
To give you some idea just how much the EDL were “fitted up”, sixteen men have already pleaded guilty: http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/edl-rally-birmingham-sixteen-men-7154286
£150,000 worth of damage to an office block and £6000 damage to a sign: the EDL’s violent disorder was not exactly a figment of West Midlands Police’s imagination.
In fact here we have the EDL being violent in Birmingham on 20th July 2013: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcH8RTDWR38
The stupid thing is the EDL know that they are violent. Videos of them show them enjoying being violent and they brag about being violent on social media sites, such as Facebook. Until they get put on trial and then they say they were “fitted up” and deny any association with the EDL in court. Both childish and cowardly when you think about it.
Edge And His EDL Friends Are Deluded Twats
Looking through the responses to his post you can see a shared hatred of Muslims, a shared belief in a conspiracy by the authorities, a disbelief that he could be violent despite his statement that he is a soldier at war with Islam, two of his fellow defendants one of whom has already pleaded guilty, a misplaced belief that Edge has actually accomplished something of note by his actions including the removal of Shaun Wright, a misplaced belief that the British authorities are pro-Muslim, a misplaced belief that Edge is being locked up for being a “patriot”, a misplaced belief that Muslim paedophiles/terrorists get away with everything, and confusion as to why the British public are allowing the authorities to behave in the way the EDL believe they’re behaving.
A Few Conclusions
- The simple fact is that the EDL did not bother to make any great fuss when the Rotherham case broke in 2010 (5 men were convicted for sexual offences against children) and have only made a real fuss now that it is big news. In what way does protesting help 1400 victims of rape and sexual abuse, when the case is already firmly in the public eye and further publicity is superfluous?
- Andrew Edge accomplished absolutely nothing noteworthy by camping outside Rotherham Police Station for a couple of weeks. He did not go on hunger strike, his protest was barely mentioned outside of EDL/anti-EDL circles, and Shaun Wright resigned after the EDL had packed up and gone home.
- Andrew Edge is facing 3 to 4 years in prison for allegedly being involved in EDL violence in Birmingham, something that they did do beyond doubt, and not because of any insignificant beliefs he may hold. Andrew Edge believes whatever crap he likes; meanwhile the world keeps turning.
- The authorities are not pro-Muslim. Their incompetence as regards to preventing the sexual exploitation of children and them not having an open hatred of Muslims does not make them pro-Muslim.
- The British public don’t need the EDL to tell them about sexual abuse in Rotherham or in fact anything. They can find out such information themselves. Also they do not need to descend in an angry mob on a town in order to care about the sexual abuse of children.
- Andrew Edge states various things about Muslims that make you realise that he has a high exposure to anti-Muslim indoctrination. This includes his belief that Muslims are treated as exempt from UK laws, even though that is untrue, and that Edge and people like him must go to war with them to stop it. The very idea that all Muslim criminals get automatically get let off is a joke, especially as the EDL themselves frequently publish newspaper articles about convicted Muslim criminals and there were in fact 5 convictions for the Rotherham case (see above).
- Andrew Edge mentions “Pakistani men raping our children” as a motivation for him, so it’s apparent that race not religion is the issue there. Is he therefore cool with white men raping white children? We haven’t seen him threaten to starve himself to death over cases where hundreds of children have been sexually abused by white adults, so draw your own conclusions.
- The only time the EDL has protested or shown any collective concern over any of their supporters going to prison was when Tommy Robinson was locked up when he was still their leader. Anyone else, forget it. If convicted, Andrew Edge will be forgotten about by the rest of the EDL as soon as he’s put inside; like a child kept in detention is forgotten about by the other children when they go out to play.
The aptly-named Andrew Edge has quite plainly gone over the edge of fanaticism, and he and his fellow fanatics see nothing wrong in what they say. They really don’t think like normal people. What sort of normal person thinks that having a riot and smashing up a city centre is the best way to serve your country, and almost casually is prepared to lose their family and livelihood by being sent to prison for years?
Andrew Edge….or is it Uncle Fester?
They all truly believe his actions have some real meaning, as if him camping outside a police station made a difference. In fact all he’ll be if he’s convicted is some loser who camped outside a police station for two weeks and was ignored, and who also got involved in a riot and got sent to prison as a result. No great loss. The world keeps turning.